The Seabird Sandal
The SEABIRD is Beek's most basic little bird. We like to call them ‘flip-flops’ here in California but you Hawaiians can call them slippers. Whatever term you use, they are buttery soft and super comfortable. The arch will feel amazing and the soft leather will age beautifully through time.
* soft, supple vegetable-tanned leather uppers and footbed
* rubber outsole (bottom)
* fully leather-lined straps for durability and comfort
* super comfortable molded arch
* our signature two metal studs at inside of sole
* tiny nail heads around insole
As is the case with all nice leather, we recommend wiping clean with a damp cloth and conditioning the product 2-3 times a year. These sandals are made to last - so treat them with love!